About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Song Is You

There's always something there to remind me - always...something. No matter what, I can't get you out of my head. It's the same old song all day and all of the night.

As time goes by, there's no easy way. I've got you under my skin; goin' out of my head. I can't help myself - crazy...witchcraftWho can I turn to? Only you.

Day by day, night and day, every time we say goodbye I need you - more today than yesterday. You and me against the world; just you and mealways and forever.    

1 comment:

  1. hey Pat, Karen and Steve here. We enjoyed doing the titles and thinking of the melodies, and tried to identify the artists, but it's the end of the day and we're gettin' older and the memory is not gettin' better every day. Anyway, you must have been in a very romantic mood...
    We miss you as much as ever, Portland still is not the Mecca land.
    Steve wants you to know he has catching up to do with your blogs.
    Have a great weekend. Love, K & S

    ReplyDelete