About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Monday, July 20, 2015

My Glass Half Full Experiment

Which of your traits most attracts others? If you asked this question of people who know you reasonably well, how closely do you think their answer would match your own?

(Anyone thinking this too narcissistic, feel free to conduct the experiment substituting the word "repels" for "attracts".)

At this point in my latest experiment, I've identified a trait, conducted my first three interviews, and compiled a preliminary list of other people to ask. I've also worded the question to make it as clean as possible -  "Which trait of mine do you think most attracts others?"

Results? Look for a post in about three months entitled "CURIOUS, NOT NARCISSISTIC". Those who choose repels vs. attracts, feel free to entitle your report "CURIOUS, NOT MASOCHISTIC".

No comments:

Post a Comment