About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Being Tested

I'm not sure I've ever been tested to find out what I'm made of. Have you?

I'm humbled by the bravery & moral courage of people who assisted slaves on the Underground Railroad during the American Civil War or those who helped to hide Jews from the Nazis in World War II. On good days, I flatter myself that I would have acted the same way. But, I have never faced a test of anything near that magnitude. Have you? 

Anyone who has passed a test like this deserves to be called a hero. I'd love to hear from some heroes from the bell curve. I'm a little tired reading about some of the people the media foists upon us as heroes. How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment