About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maiden Voyage

How can an "average" person like me establish a presence in something as vast as cyber-space? More to the point of this blog, how likely is it that I can begin to meaningfully connect with others who recognize that most of the skills we have do not make us extraordinary, at least, not in any fame-producing fashion. Put simply, aside from me, who else out there wants to share reflections from the bell curve?

My sole aim in starting this blog is to make meaningful connections. I'll make a sincere effort to communicate something each day, no matter how small, hoping to find others who might read a reflection here and perhaps benefit in some small way. Even better, share your reflections with me. I've used a journal for many years and find wisdom in something I once saw attributed to British playwright David Hare: "Writing is the act of self-discovery."

Let's discover together.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations from the future! I so admire your persistence and consistency in keeping this blog viable for 11 years. Here's to many, many more. Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete