About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, July 15, 2011

Assignment: Blogging 101

You've heard of Psychology or American History 101, right? Well, since this is my 101st blog posting, I thought I'd share what I've learned doing this for 4 months - i.e. Blogging 101. This won't take long.

Lesson # 1:  Be sure the site hosting the blog has an easy-to-use comments feature if you want to start conversations.
Lesson #2:  Refer back to lesson #1.

And I've tried several other hosting sites since my late May posting entitled "Searching For Greener Cyber-Pastures" to see if I can find a site with a better comments feature. Unfortunately, I've found the other sites have even more glitches than Blogger/Blogspot.

So, your assignment for Blogging 101? Suggest a hosting site other than Wordpress or Posterous or Wix. Although those aren't the only ones I've tried, they're the most common suggestions I've gotten so far.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment