About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Carlinisms

With a tip of the hat to the late, great George Carlin, below are several less-than-earth-shattering things I've recently wondered about. BTW, in the spirit of Carlin, what is really going to make the earth shatter?

* When ordering mahi-mahi is couscous the only appropriate side?
* What is the high holiday for atheists?
* Can a dyslexic person be ambidextrous?
* What are the alcoholic ingredients for a Bronx, Queens, or Brooklyn?
* At WAWA, how concerned should I be when I mix Colombian coffee with an Ethiopian blend?

I know you've got some of these. If ever there was a low risk blog to comment on, surely ("Don't call me Shirley!") this is it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment