About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Search And Enjoy

Imagine the benefits we'd enjoy if our brains had a search feature like websites, blogs, etc.

* When a keyword search shows a trend, we resist telling our favorite anecdotes the same way. Added benefit: Reduced groans from those who've heard the tale told too often.

* Our creative output and conversation would be fresher. At minimum, the use of cliches would drop precipitously and more words would be in the air.

* Those "Bored in the bedroom?" articles that periodically appear in some magazines would disappear. Actually, boredom - an alien concept for me - would cease to exist, wouldn't it?

What other benefits come to mind for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment