About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Gratitude On 9/11

In all of our lives, there is so much that deserves our gratitude. What are you grateful for today?

I have no idea how many people are employed by different governmental entities to help protect us from future terrorist acts. But I do know that today, on the fifteenth anniversary of our national nightmare, I am sincerely grateful for the important work these mostly unknown people do. When did you last stop to consider the debt of gratitude we all owe these folks?

If you or someone you know has a personal connection to any of these people, I'd like to know. And if you could arrange to introduce me to that person, that would be great. I'd like to express my personal gratitude.    

1 comment: