About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

No Goofy Picture Required

It's been both a lucky and a record-breaking year. 

Counting two here in Arizona on our current trip - Petrified Forest and Saguaro - and the five in Utah from this past April, we visited seven National Parks in 2023. That's a record for visits in a single year in our mission to experience as many of the parks as possible. I'm grateful to have a willing travel and hiking partner, and also for having the means to pursue this mission. The National Parks are - without question - America at its best. Why not take a peek at the Wikipedia website below, see which is closest to you, and plan a visit? I promise you will not be disappointed. 

And when you do visit, get back to me here and we'll compare notes. No need to take a goofy picture like we did. 

List of national parks of the United States - Wikipedia



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Anonymous; Thanks - especially considering its high goofy quotient.

      Delete
  2. Hello Pat. I Have to agree .. great picture. I haven’t had the opportunity to visit anywhere near as many parks as you and Kim but I have been to a few. Unfortunately, there’s no ‘goofy picture’ to post. Here’s to hoping to change that in the coming years.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob; Thanks for the comment. I'll look forward to the goofy pic when you visit one of the parks. My first recommendation - if you haven't been there - would be Acadia in Maine. It's a long drive but do-able; I know flying somewhere is not likely to be the way you go.

      Delete