About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Live! From Seattle

What were the key elements contributing to your most recent nearly perfect day? I had one of those magical days on Thursday.  

* Stunning, early fall weather - high 60's, light breeze, an unmarred blue sky

* A place of indescribable beauty and profound quiet - Crescent Lake in Olympic National Park

* My partner of forty years at my side 

I've often yearned for the ability to re-conjure all the elements of days like these anytime I need them. But I'll settle for remembering the gratitude that suffused me standing on the dock at Crescent Lake on my nearly perfect day.


(Still unsure what lies ahead, technology-wise, when we leave Seattle tomorrow by ferry heading to the San Juan Islands) 

No comments:

Post a Comment