About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

25 Miles To Go

https://cumbrestoltec.com/

It's late, I'm not sure how long this signal will last, and the description and images on the website above are an adequate way to begin conveying a little bit of what I experienced today.

I'll add only this: I am grateful to have the means to have an experience like this and enjoy it with people I love. 


4 comments:

  1. That looks spectacular. Thanks for sharing. Something to add to the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ines; Glad this piqued your interest. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Hey Pat. That looks amazing. I've always enjoyed taking the train in many different fashions. It's my favorite way to get into the City. We've taken different fall excursion train rides to see the changing foliage - beautiful sights along the way. And a friend recently told us about a trip you can take pedaling a bicycle-like device (Rail Biking) that we're definitely going to be looking into doing very soon. There's a few places that offer these trips. But the trip you've taken - Wow !!!. Hope to be able to do that one day.
    Be well,
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob; Thanks for the comment. I've heard of but never done rail biking; sounds intriguing. Since you enjoy train rides, should you ever find yourself in Northern New Mexico, make it your business to look up this scenic line - you won't be disappointed.

      Delete