About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Nice Monster

Calling Mary Shelley.

I've known a lot of terrific people. Juvenile as it is, sometimes I fantasize about taking the best traits of many of these people, Frankenstein-style, and re-configuring myself. I don't expect many to join me in fantasy land today, at least not publicly. And I also know this shows me in a not real evolved light. Still...

* I'd take my wife's integrity
* I'd take my sister's generosity
* I'd take my last guitar teacher's grace
* I'd take the focus of any of several talented musicians I've known
* I'd take the nimbleness of a work colleague I had while at the Commission For The Blind

Of course there's more, but why be greedy? These five will do for now. Anyone else care to mortify themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment