About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, April 24, 2020

The Hermit (And Her Hismit)

What have you uncovered over these past several weeks of social distancing?
 
* When a musical gets developed about the unabomber, I'll be auditioning for the lead. My reflexive distrust of technology (I know being a blogger is a contradiction but hey, I contain multitudes) and my more-robust-by-the-day beard - along with all this isolation - make me an ideal candidate for the role. And, given my current mood, I could tweak a few of my tunes to make them fit a quaint misanthropic score. 

* I've learned how to best enjoy board games from now on: When feasible, be a moderator instead of a participant. Great way to keep my testosterone-fueled competitive monkey in its cage.

* No matter how long the crisis lasts, both the hermit (and her hismit) will be OK, mustard-wise.

If I sound a bit off, mea culpa. I'm seriously missing my daily WAWA coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment