About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

#3: The Mt. Rushmore Series

Having just returned from heaven on earth, the third installment in this series is a given. Which four places that you've visited make up your Mt. Rushmore? My list goes from the most recent I've visited back.

1.) The Tuscany region of Italy - History, amazing food, stunning beauty
2.) Glacier National Park, Montana - A place that can only be described as sacred
3.)  Bermuda - Terrific beaches and friendly natives
4.)  Acadia National Park, Maine - Been there three times; could easily return a dozen more

It's hard restricting this list to four. But I'm reasonably sure #1 will remain among my top four no matter where future travels take me.         

No comments:

Post a Comment