About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Monday, April 22, 2013

Stay Tuned For Details On Past Lives

http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/2012/05/call-me-inexplicable.html

Since writing the above last May, these inexplicable tears of mine seem to be on the increase. Then last week, following yet another episode, two strangers independently asked me if I'd ever had a hint of a past life. I have never had such a hint and my secular, literal mind scoffs at such a mystical notion. But how far fetched is the idea, really?

Which of you has ever entertained the possibility of a past life? What evidence led you there? If there is something to what these two people suggested to me, what exactly are these abundant tears saying about any past life of mine? Both people who suggested I consider this were very kind; they viewed my tears in a wholly positive light. People who know me well also are usually gracious when I'm unexpectedly emotional. On the other hand, when those close to me are confused by my tears, I'm not at all surprised. My predominant feeling in these circumstances is confusion.

So for now, a past life is my current working scenario. Beats being befuddled by inexplicable tears. Besides, how can two strangers independently suggesting the same thing to me be a coincidence?          

No comments:

Post a Comment