About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Right Time And Place

It's 10:00 a.m EST on 10/14. Based on how long it generally takes me to write a blog post, at 10:14 a.m. I'll either be typing or getting ready to publish this one. At 10:14 p.m. I'll be in a hotel in NYC with my two favorite people watching "Forever".

How often do you take note of the intersection of date and time? I don't pay attention to this magical confluence nearly enough. It feels like today it was meant to be - writing and spending time with my wife and daughter - two things that give me immense pleasure.

Is this what the expression "right place at the right time" is about?

1 comment:

  1. I know this doesn't answer your post, but I wanted you to know that I watched the clip last night. Your daughter did such a great job!!! I don't watch any 'regular' television shows...yikes! What an eye opener it was for me...I might have nightmares for weeks. :) just kidding of course. Thank you for the opportunity to share in your family's proud moment of success. Made me think of how each actor/actress might have a 'fan base' watching at any given moment. Others should be as blessed as your daughter! d.

    ReplyDelete