About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, February 19, 2016

I'm Busy For The Rest Of My Life

I'm busy for the rest of my life.

From twenty feet away, the words themselves deeply resonated with me. But as I got up closer and saw that Peter Tunney had used pages from the dictionary as the building blocks for the inspirational collage highlighting those words, I was dumbstruck. Which contemporary visual artist most recently took your breath away?

petertunney.com

Walking around the gallery, I kept wishing my artist friends were by my side so that we could experience Tunney's magic simultaneously. Each of his pieces filled me with joy from afar and wonder up close. I can't recall the last time I was so moved by an art exhibit.

Visiting Tunney's website may or may not whet your appetite. But if you ever get a chance to see his work up close - his home base is NYC, specifically Tribeca - be sure to do so. Then, let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment