About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Leave A Message, Please

What are you doing tomorrow? I'll be spending the day with Neil Gaiman.

"The View From The Cheap Seats" (2016) is a collection of Gaiman's non-fiction from the previous twenty years. After finishing the opening piece entitled "Credo" early today, I wished I hadn't scheduled a tennis game. And unfortunately, I have plans for the evening. But Sunday is a sealed deal.

I'll eat and maybe read the NY Times. If I want a brief change of pace and/or my ass falls asleep, I'll pick up my guitar. That's about it - me and five hundred pages of Neil. It's going to be a fine day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious as to where "The View...." will lead you next. Upon finishing it, I immediately sought out Gaiman's adult fairy tale "Snow, Glass, Apples" and James Thurber's "The Thirteen Clocks".

    ReplyDelete