About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Blogdreams

Aside from the times this hosting site has been non-functional, the Friday and Saturday just past represents the first time I've missed posting for two days in a row since I began. I know my unconscious noticed - more on that. I'm sure my legions also noticed; cue the cymbal crash.

How do I know my unconscious took notice of a two day (unforced) absence from the blogosphere? Last night I had blogdreams. In the interest of maintaining my meager readership, I won't detail the content of those dreams here. But, I was struck by how vivid they were - seemed more like daydreams. And there was none of the ambiguity night dreams often have.

So, if anyone is interested in making one of last night's blogdreams come true, comment on this posting, despite your past frustrations using that feature. A long on-line conversation was part of one of my blogdreams, honest. And be grateful I'm sparing you the descriptions of any of the others; TMI as my daughter sometimes says.  

1 comment:

  1. im proud to have such an intelligent and creative dad!

    ReplyDelete