About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Thursday, December 11, 2014

And Now, A Word From Our Friendly Sponsor...

It's silly but I get really juiced when people make public comments on this blog. I treasure the offline reactions many of you have shared with me but a main goal from the outset has been to initiate cyber-conversations. When that happens, even with just one person, it sustains me for days.

Recently, several "anonymous" comments have contributed to an overall slight increase . Do I know these mysterious people? If no, how did they learn about my blog? If new people are finding me because regular readers are telling others, thank you, thank you, thank you. New and regular readers: If you know of anyone who may want to join a conversation about a specific post, please consider using the e-mail icon at the bottom left of the screen to forward the post - thanks again.

And remember: Your feedback is welcome. Some of your suggestions have been so helpful. I'm grateful to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment