About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

That's All, Folks!

Was an eventful day yesterday off the bell curve. I've decided to look at yesterday's excitement as a sign (of sorts) that it's time to hang up my blog cleats.

Thanks to all who have read my ramblings since March. Thanks more to those who have commented either online or off. Sorry (again) to those who had trouble getting a comment to post. Thanks a bunch to my followers, especially my always supportive family.

I had a lot of fun. And I've been happy with what I've created even if the online conversations I'd hoped to start didn't take off real well; the offline ones were very satisfying. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment