About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lucky #13 - The Mt. Rushmore Series

Which four quotes are timeless enough to be carved in stone? Most of the words in this post, the 13th in my Mt. Rushmore series, do not belong to me. But the sentiments expressed below are mine in every way.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

Isaac Newton:  If I see great distances it is because I stand on the shoulders of giants.

Martin Luther King Jr:  Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.

Mahatma Gandhi: Our thoughts become our beliefs; our beliefs become our words; our words become our actions; our actions become our habits; our habits become our values; our values become our destiny.

I would really like to know which words move you like the words above move me. In my experience, this kind of inspiration is always welcome.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment