About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, May 16, 2014

Throwing It Up And Out

http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/search?q=Escaping+Celebrities

When I asked for help escaping celebrities three years ago, several people offered guidance. The most helpful suggestion was to periodically go on a "media fast". As my discipline implementing that suggestion continues to improve, I welcome any additional ideas - nothing is too far-fetched.

In the meanwhile, I'm offering a reward to the person who invents a RETCH, a device that can help all of us Reduce Exposure To Celebrity Hype. I've sent a request for proposal to Scientific American, written a scholarly article for Harvard Business Review, and contacted several organizations aligned with the cause including Volunteers Offended by Media Information Trash.

I'm hopeful the RETCH prototype is ready for me to try before the next time Alec Baldwin leaves home.

No comments:

Post a Comment