About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, November 6, 2015

SEE IT HERE - DOGS & CATS ICING THE PUCK!!

Regular readers: Feel free to bypass this post. File it under: Shameless self & family promotion.

Animal lovers & sports fans: Please continue reading.

Animal lovers - Even though the highlight promised in the post title is completely bogus, I do have something to tantalize you into periodically visiting my blog, while shamelessly & simultaneously promoting my daughter's career. With a partner, my daughter produces, writes and directs brief clips for a service called "Barkbox" - really. The clip in the link directly below is one of the best from the series.

https://www.facebook.com/barkbox/videos/vl.1648727132077693/921245681244817/?type=1&theater

Sports fans - Although I have already unsuccessfully tried enticing you with no less than four earlier posts - each containing a stunning sports-related metaphor -  I'm not yet ready to throw in the towel. We may be in the home stretch vis-a-vis my sniveling attempts to woo you but it ain't over til it's over. And even if I strike out again today, there's no penalty for icing an imaginary puck, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment