About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Apres Apocalypse

The world did not end, again. So, I've decided to rub my crystal ball. How much more wrong could I be than many others who've tried this? Why not join me? Following are just three of my more snarky predictions - what are yours?

* After being released, Lindsay Lohan will be back in jail before another year passes.

* In order to sell more needless product to us narcissistic baby boomers, marketers will find at least three more "Fiftieth Anniversary Of..." non-events to celebrate in 2013.

* The 2016 presidential campaign will begin within weeks of the Oscar ceremonies.

Come on, let's not let the Mayans have all the fun, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. Congress will once again be at a standoff over the debt ceiling.

    ReplyDelete