About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Grade (So Far): Memory

memory: the mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving impressions , or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences.

After grading myself on logic last month, I reviewed my entire report card beginning with the Feb, 2012 start of this series. Decided I needed an "A" and subsequently chose memory as attribute #24. OK, that's out of the way. How about you? What grade (so far) would you give yourself for memory?

Then, after immodestly deciding I deserved an "A" for memory, that same memory of mine reminded me of something:
http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/2011/10/cocktail-conundrum.html

Is the fact that I recalled this old post ironic? Or, more evidence of a good memory? Or..solipsism?

Suddenly that "A" is no longer as gratifying. Damn.


No comments:

Post a Comment