About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, March 14, 2014

They Say It's Your Birthday

Tomorrow marks three years since I began this blog. With a nod to Ed Koch, I'll start by asking regular readers - How am I doing so far? What would you like to see more of or less of to keep you engaged?

After re-reading my first post, I feel good about how well I've adhered to my mission. My plan over the next year is to re-read my 2011 post before I write the 2014 iteration for that same date. I'm curious what might have shifted in me over the ensuing three years and would be interested to hear your reaction to those shifts as I report them. But I'm far more interested in how you've changed. So please consider making a comment even if you've so far resisted doing so.

I will continue my efforts at minimizing duplication; thanks to those of you who have remarked on this - the search feature on blogger is a huge help. Moving into year four, I know you'll forgive me an occasional slip. For anyone unwilling to cut me some slack, be prepared to tell me what you said or did three days or three months ago. If you can manage those shorter bursts, then we'll begin working back to three years ago.

Most of all, thanks to those who have hung in there with me. And cue the Beatles song "Birthday".

No comments:

Post a Comment