About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, April 1, 2016

Hanging Onto Those Cleats

Seems as though each time I begin thinking about hanging up my blog cleats, comments come along that convince me to hang in there. It would be difficult to over-state how buoyed I get when a post moves someone to share their story with me. And when the post that elicited personal comments was about something really important to me - like the one below - my heart swells.

http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/2016/03/and-he-made-me-laugh.html

That post was from just a week ago and is also one of the rare ones I put on my Facebook wall so apologies to anyone who has already read it. In this instance, I feel OK sharing the link so soon after the original was published because I'm hoping folks will now return to read the comments - wistful, supportive, emotional. These people - two I know, two I don't - found something universal in this particular post, exactly as I envisioned, and were prompted to reflect from the bell curve.

Thank you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment