About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Less Air Time, The Better

http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/2011/04/silencing-inner-critic.html

Five years have passed. How much progress have you made silencing your inner critic?

Although my inner critic continues yakking, I've made progress ignoring him more. And on the days I've been able to do that, I've been happier as well as more productive. Who said I was a slow learner?

In addition to asking myself "What's the worst that can happen?", over the ensuing years I've added "Begin, again" to assist myself whenever my inner critic's volume increases. What works for you? Never underestimate how a strategy that seems self-evident to you can be life-changing for someone else. Share the wealth here - together we can avoid giving our inner critics so much air time.        

No comments:

Post a Comment