About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Ides Have It

Those who read my post on the Ides of February may remember the pledge I made that day to use the ides of each subsequent month in 2017 in a kind and gentle fashion. So, what positive energy are you ready to release into the world to help offset the mayhem that Brutus et al unleashed on March 15 all those years ago?

* You've never bought a coffee for the next person in line at WAWA? Why not? Cheaper than Starbucks and to my taste, better coffee.

* A few people liked my idea from 2/13 of using a magic marker to write something affirming on a banana for anyone in your home who happens to read it. After making the initial suggestion, I learned an onion works just as well as a message board. Doing this on a supermarket banana or onion just ups the ante.

* Ask for sarsaparilla at your favorite bar. 

Let me know how it goes if you try any of the ides ideas I make here in 2017. And, if you offer any ideas online - unless it will get me arrested - I promise I'll try at least one and report back. See you on April 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment