About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Jury Is Out

Although not visible to readers, over the past two weeks this site changed the interface we bloggers see. For one thing, instead of being able to see only the number of views for my "top 10" posts, I can now see that same number for every post I've published. At this point, I'm unsure how I feel about all the new data readily available to me.

Though I've tried staying away from my "stats", this new interface puts them more in my face, making it potentially easier to get discouraged if the numbers are disappointing. I realize I can adjust my expectations. I also know myself well enough to know that is easier said than done.

On the other hand, I'm hopeful I'll be able to discern patterns looking at the more robust data. Maybe those patterns will help me discover new ways to connect with more people or, better ways to connect with you.

The jury is out but the judge keeps on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment