About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back In Dodge (Until The Power Goes Out)

After an unplanned road trip of five days thanks to Hurricane Sandy, my wife and I just got back to Dodge a few hours ago. And now? Predictions of another storm arriving tomorrow and additional power outages. If the coming days are like the past seven, I can expect the following:

* Erratic posting of my blog and playing of my acoustic guitar
* Lots of driving, bad food, and Scrabble with my wife winning two of every three games
* Fewer showers than usual but more sleep; less reading, listening to music & exercising but more 1x1 conversations with my wife; fewer conversations with others but more texting and e-mail.

Well, at least we got to vote.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get through this storm with ease. Your itinerary sounds pretty good to me, as long as it includes heat.

    ReplyDelete