About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

All You Can Eat Answers

Ever get into one of those cycles where many of your thoughts are questions? How long did your longest cycle last? Is this an occupational hazard for philosophy scholars?

If I share a few questions from my current cycle, will you join me? Promise?

* Aside from fear, what prevents me from trying anything?
* Which paralyzes me more - fear of approval or fear of failure? What other fears are there? 
** If it's fear of approval, what prevents me from trying anything when I'm alone? 
** If it's fear of failure, why does the question "What's the worst that can happen?" sometimes help me transcend my fears and other times not work at all? 
*  Is asking why something doesn't work always a waste of time?

And the triggering event for this cycle? How badly do you want to know?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment