About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Monday, June 1, 2015

#33: The Mt. Rushmore Series

About three years ago my family was having one of our typically provocative conversations. The scintillating dialogue at dinner that night was about ... nuts. When my oldest niece's husband said "walnuts wouldn't even make my top five", a light illuminated the dim recesses of my brain. And thus began the Mt. Rushmore series.

Thinking it beneath the intellectual heft of this august series, I promptly discarded that original inspiration. Then over this past weekend I was privy to yet another animated discussion about ... nuts; this conversation did not involve my family. A sign, perhaps? In alphabetical order:

1.) Cashews
2.) Macadamias
3.) Pignoles
4.) Pistachios

Who said I lacked gravitas?

No comments:

Post a Comment