About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Monday, August 17, 2015

Fiction Readers Alert

Anyone reading this who is also a regular reader of fiction, I'm demanding the next 178 pages in your current queue.  

Please immediately buy or borrow "The Ocean At the End Of The Lane" (2013) by Neil Gaiman. I simply must have people, preferably loads of them, with whom I can discuss this book. My wife and the other four women comprising my reading posse are already on notice but five will not suffice. I plan on steering all my current book clubs toward this novel; no method I invent to do so can be too devious.

When you finish it, please communicate with me via a comment here, an e-mail, smoke signals, Pony Express. I'm so anxious to chew over this book with any discerning reader, I'll even answer text messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment