About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Friday, August 28, 2015

Two Weeks Of Radio Silence

North to Alaska for the longest time away from home since a cross-country drive in 1999. And the longest break here on the bell curve since the August 2011 fiasco that resulted in my first (hopefully only) arrest. No, I wasn't in jail but blogging during that nadir of the past five years seemed superfluous.

The folks from Road Scholar (a re-branded version of Elder Hostels sans the eau de old fart) tell me that Wi-Fi service is available in Denali National Park, our first destination. However, there is no guarantee of service at the second stop - Kenai Fjords National Park - so the laptop is staying home and the bell curve remains quiet until September 12, give or take.

Remember the hit "How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?" I'm hoping that soothing sentiment will sustain anyone having trouble coping over these two weeks of radio silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment