About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The First Re-Constructed Mt. Rushmore

http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/2012/11/5-mt-rushmore-series.html

Although not yet convicted of a crime, the drugging shenanigans Bill Cosby has admitted to convinced me my Mt. Rushmore of comics from November 2012 needed a face lift. Who would you have nominated to join Richard Pryor, Jerry Seinfeld, and Robin Williams on this first re-constructed Mt. Rushmore?

I decided it was fitting that Cosby the sexual predator lose his place on my monument to Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen provides the needed ballast - accompanied by Jerry Seinfeld - so that Pryor & Williams don't scare away the tourists with their foul mouths. Both she and Seinfeld are wry and non-profane observers of the every day. Pryor keeps us on our political toes; Ellen reminds us to dance.      
Took little effort for my demolitions team to turn Cosby's visage into a pile of pebbles. And I've invited all the women he drugged to my mountain, asking them to bring their dogs, the bigger the better. No poop bags required.


1 comment: