About Me

My photo
My most recent single release - "My True North" - is now available on Bandcamp. Open my profile and click on "audio clip".

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Woman, Woman - The Song Is You

Thanks to readers who have asked how the college courses about music I started teaching a few weeks ago have been going. Despite my whining about the paltry pay, the good news is, even before the second course has finished, the college has asked me for future offerings - very gratifying.

And this Friday I'll be presenting at the annual Women's Conference hosted by the college! After a successful "test run" using a good woman friend, I'm now eagerly anticipating the reaction of a big audience for the activity I developed to end this event. A big thanks to my better half for the brainstorming session that led me to the final concept, a semi-recycling of a blog post from last summer.

http://reflectionsfromthebellcurve.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-song-is-you.html

Riffing on song titles in a college setting and getting paid for it? Pinch me, OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment